December Glossybox Review

Hello lovely people! So I've been MIA for the looongest time ever. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I received my December Glossybox while I was away visiting other relatives and finally got home to review it. This month's Glossybox is so fulfilling because it touched based on so many different needs. I was also really happy to see some skincare. Let's get started!

 BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque, FULL SIZE (0.12oz) at $19.99
Ciate Mini Paint Pot in Humbug, FULL-mini SIZE (0.17oz) at $10.00

This lipstick is described as fuschia and I feel like it's the epitome of what fuschia looks like. It contains iron oxides and antioxidants and claims to be formulated without "any of the bad stuff." I'm not much for fuschia so I may end up swapping this. 

This nail polish has silver and black glitter, in microglitter and macroglitter. I thought black was kind of odd for nail glitter, but I figured it would work well for New Year's. I also included it as "full size" because they sell minis for $10 each. 
 Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng and Ginko Biloba, FULL SIZE (2.5fl oz) at $17.00
Toni&Guy Leave-In Conditioner, FULL SIZE (3.3fl oz) at $16.99

I absolutely looove the smell of ginseng, but unfortunately it doesn't smell enough like ginseng. Ha ha! Though I suppose it's a smell not everyone likes so that's good for the percentage of people who aren't fond of it. It's a really thick scrub, judging by how hard it is to squeeze out the product. It smells really nice and I'm excited to use it!

I love leave-in conditioners but I hate the ones that come in tubes. It's just messier since I have to wash my hands afterward and I find the ones in tubes are thicker and drag my hair down. I much prefer spray leave-in conditioners, but we shall see how this one works. It's also available at drugstores and pharmacies so it's easy to repurchase if you love it.
NUXE Masque creme Fraiche de Beaute, FULL SIZE (1.7oz) at $32.00

I was most excited for this spoiler! I love receiving facial masks and I was thrilled to find out Glossybox included this for this month. This is a hydrating facial mask and includes plant milks, aloe vera sap, and it's hypoallergenic. It's supposed to supply up to 24 hours of moisture. 

This month's Glossybox contains a value of $96.00! I'm very thrilled with this month because it contained almost all full size products. I feel like these are all very fitting for the holidays. I just love receiving facial masks because I never have to go out and buy any. :P What are your thoughts?

Comments