January 2015 Glossybox Unboxing

 Hello everyoneee! Glossybox was on top of their game this month and got boxes out earlier than usual, thus bringing the January Glossybox unboxing! Woohoo! I've seen plenty of unboxings so I already knew what to expect, but of course it's the experience of having it in your hands and in your possession that makes it all the more better. 

 Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum, 0.17fl oz at $13.60
Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodbye Moon, FULL SIZE (0.02oz) at $17.70

The full size of this truffle serum is 1fl oz and costs $80! That's super expensive, but truffles are a luxury item, be it food or in your skincare products. I'm really excited to use this serum. It works to brighten and firm your skin, as well as soften rough patches.

This eye pencil is a great smudging liner. I don't think I'd recommend it as an everyday liner, because it's super soft and would smudge throughout the day. Perhaps a smudging liner-type use would be best. I also love the packaging!
 Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Brush Stiff, FULL SIZE at $23.50

I love the design of this brush! It's so spunky and unique. The bristles are quite soft and it's really dense, so it would work amazingly to smudge out liner. 
Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser, 1fl oz at $2.91
Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner, FULL SIZE (6.76fl oz) at $13.30

I love the Vichy brand so I'm excited to try this cleanser out. It's free of parabens and even received a Best of Beauty 2014 aware from Allure. 

Kueshi is a Spanish brand and I'm super excited to try this out! Toners are rare to find in subscription boxes (unless you purchase Memeboxes, then you'll get them more often). I was also really excited about this item since Glossybox introduced a new, foreign brand.

This month's box has a total value of $71! That's an amazing value. It isn't as high as last month's but I much prefer this month over last month's. I'm going to be using everything in this box so it's probably the most successful box lately. 

Comments