Anastasia Contour Kit: Banana and Fawn Review

Good afternoon, lovelies.
Today, the weather is so nice and lovely. It's 50 degrees out and I'm tired of the cold, but there is supposed to be more snow coming this upcoming Friday. I suppose we'll see if the weather forecast is true! (: 
On another note, I'll be doing a review on the shades "Banana" and "Fawn" from the contour kit.
I have to be honest and say that I was slightly afraid of using Banana because I have yellow undertones already and Banana is noticeably yellow. 
Without any contouring.  

 And here is Fawn, below my cheekbones, along my jaw, at the hairline, and along my nose bridge. I really like Fawn because it's a more natural shade for me, compared to Java, which is more red. 


And here is highlighting with Banana. It's very fitting to my skin tone so it looks really natural. The powder is also so soft and it makes my skin feel lovely. 

How do you feel about Banana and Fawn? 

Comments