February Sample Society!

Good afternoon everyone!
Today I received my February Sample Society box. I have decided to unsubscribe so I could give other boxes a shot. I was also slightly disappointed in this box because I got a repeat item that I don't particularly enjoy, but the value of this box is amazing. So let's get started:

 One of the things I love about subscription boxes is the smell you get when you open them. It's always so nice and fragrant. (: 

 IPKN BB Cream in Light, ~5ml at $4.40
Butter London Nail Lacquer in British Racing Green, FULL SIZE at $15

Sample Society has included full sized Button London polishes in these past two boxes! They're on a roll! Unfortunately, green isn't my thing so I'll be swapping this one.

Dipty L'eau de Trente-Quatre, 2ml at $4
Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer, 1.7oz at $7

This hand cream smells really great. It's also half the size of the original item! Unfortunately, it has stearic acid in it, which I dislike because it feels waxy to me. I'll be swapping that.

 Radical Skin Care Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads, 15ct at $18.75

This came in a bit messy. The liquid seeped out a teeny bit and dried up around the opening of the package, but it didn't ruin anything in the box. It seems to smell really good, but I stray away from anti-aging products, in fear that if I use them they may destruct my skin. Ha ha. I'll be swapping this or giving it to my mom. (:

So this month's box has an amazing value of nearly $50! That's well above the paying price. Unfortunately, I won't be keeping any of the items, but they'll be treasures for others out there. (: What do you think about the February box?

Comments