March Wantable Accessories Box!


Good afternoon everyone!
Today I received my March Wantable Accessories box. Woohoo! I did subscribe for February, but I honestly didn't like any of the products and refrained from posting a blog post. I also forgot to take pictures. ): 
Let us introduce the new Spring jewelry!
 Florrie Necklace, $26.00

I love the orange-peachy color of the stones! The necklace feels a bit cheap and plastic, so I'm surprised that it costs nearly $30. But nonetheless, it's gorgeous when put on!
 Karrie Bracelet, $12.00
Queenie Ring, $12.00

I'm not big on the bracelet or the ring, but I think I can definitely wear the bracelet with something in my wardrobe. The color is adorable! The ring will probably be swapped or something.
Lucette Necklace, $30.00

I love this necklace! The stones are cream and grey. It looks a bit minty! It's gorgeous and I can definitely pair this with something in my wardrobe. Not all of the pendents stay in place, but it's still a great piece to wear. 

The value of this box comes out to $80.00! That's great value, given I paid $36. I'll be able to use three of the four items received so I am very happy. These are items I wouldn't buy in stores because I don't buy jewelry much, so it's a great way to get new accessories in my wardrobe. I was also surprised to see the velvet bags that they all came in! I'm wondering if that's something new Wantable is doing?
What do you think about the March Wantable Acessories box?

Comments