Packages!

Good evening, ladies and gents!
So over the weekend, and even before that, it snowed! So the university closed along with the package center. I was finally able to get all of my packages today. I received 7 packages, of which half of them were from swapping with MySubscriptionAddiction!
 Just look at all of those packages! (:

Revealed!
 So, unfortunately, these four pictures wouldn't display horizontally so I had to mesh them together. So here we have: 
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Drama and Curl
  • ELF Travel Size Brush Kit Blue Crystals
  • Winks by Georgie Fullness + Flare No. 2
All of these I received from swapping with MySubscriptionAddiction's swap website. Great items and lovely people. I'm super excited to use all of these! I also want to mention that Georgie's lash adhesive is made with natural ingredients and is free of parabens and formaldehyde. :D I also want to note on the on-point packaging of the false lashes. It definitely feels like luxury! Even after I dispose of the lashes I'll probably keep the compact. (:


 So I gave in and bought a Wayne Goss stippling brush. This brush is slanted and a bit shorter than what I expected. I bought it from Beautylish for $45. The bristles are really nice and soft. I'm excited to use it for applying foundation and the slanted aspect makes it desirable for contouring! (:

I picked this baby up from Hautelook. It has an Aztec feel to it. I'm thinking about pairing it with my hot pink Bless this Mess Dress from Cameo. (: I got it for about $20. 

And lastly, my super mini haul from Forever21. I've been dying and lagging on getting nude tights! So here they are! I also got a neon green/lime crop top. It appeared more yellow in the picture so I'm not exactly satisfied with it... But I'd have to pay for postage and postage is basically the cost of the shirt so... Ha ha. I'll keep it. (:

So that's it for my haul! I hope you all enjoy. I'll do some reviews soon. 
Toodles.

Comments