February Birchbox!

Today is a happy snow day!
To celebrate, I took pictures of my Birchbox items in the snow. Ha ha. We're supposed to get quite a bit of snow. I'll definitely need to cook something nice and soupy. (:

 This month's box looks impressive! It's a bit more barren than usual but it's what's on the inside that counts. (:
 Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, .14oz, $7.20
Agave Healing Oil Treatment, .1oz, $1

I have a sample of the Smashbox mascara already, but I love it! It makes your lashes look so nice and fluttery. (: I also used the Agave hair oil treatment already and it smells really good and works really well.

 Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Ride 'Em Cowgirl, 7ml, $4.67
Camille Beckman Glycerine Hand Therapy in Morelia Monarch, .25oz, $0.63

This nail polish is pretty interesting. It's gold indoors and more copper outside. The hand lotion also smells really great. It has staeric acid in it, but it doesn't make my hands feel waxy, which is great!

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette Sampler

This is the bonus item for the month. I didn't bother trying to figure out the value since it's so hard for shadow samplers. This also doesn't include all of the shadows. 

Overall, I'm loving this whole box. I will use everything! The value, without the palette sampler, comes out to $13.50. Usually the value is more than this but seeing as I'm pleased with all the items, it works fine for me. (:

Comments