February Golden Tote!


Good evening!
Tonight is the UNC vs D00k game. I'm guessing you can tell whom I'm rooting for? That's right: UNC! Ha ha. On another note, my Goldentote finally came in! Choy got it for me for Valentine's Day. 
 I took the bag to work. Ha ha. 

 I chose the striped dress with leather pockets. It's a very cute fit! It hits me above the knees, which I'm happy about since I'm short. Ha ha. One of my additional items is a Renee Collection Grey slouchy cardigan. It's very nice and light but the fit is so flattering!

And my last item is a Love of Fashion (LOFusa) scarf. It's nice and minty with reddish purple bicycles on it. It's really fun and whimsical! I'll definitely find something to wear it with this Spring. (:

I'm loving Goldentote! It's totally worth the money ($49 for 2-3 pieces)! I'm going to have to keep subscribing. 
What do you think?

Comments