Glossybox Men


Good evening everyone!
I'm doing an unboxing of Glossybox's Men's box. I had to wait until after Valentine's Day because I bought it for Choy for V-day. I didn't want to ruin the packaging and snap off the sticker. Ha ha. 
 The packaging is lovely as always, but with a twist! It comes in a tan-olive box with a tan-olive product card.

 Bvlgari Man Extreme Eau de Toilette, .17oz at $3.95
 Sisley Sisleyum Anti-Aging Cream, .10oz at $15.60

I really like the smell of the Bvlgari cologne, but I'm not sure how it smells on Choy just yet.  This was also perfect because we've been fragrance shopping for him. We'll see if he uses the anti-aging cream, I don't think he's at that age yet. Ha ha. 

 Redken for Men Firm Grasp Texturizing Hair Clay, FULL SIZE at $19.00
Zirh Prepare Pre-Shave Oil with Botanicals, FULL SIZE at $18.50

Full sized products are the best! The hair clays smells great! He's still finishing up some hair clay from his Birchbox Man. He doesn't style often so this will be great once he does finish the other. The Zirh didn't have much of a scent, from what I could tell. Perhaps when he uses it I can tell more. 


 NUXE Men Multi-Purpose Eye Cream, FULL SIZE at $28.00

 I do have to emphasize the amount of full sized items received in this box. Choy has large bags under his eyes, so hopefully this will do something to relieve them a bit!

Redken for Men Clean Brew Extra Cleansing Shampoo, FULL SIZE at $12.50

I love the smell of this shampoo. It's very masculine and kind of musky, but in a good way. Choy just bought more shampoo so this product will have to wait a bit. 

I'm loving the Glossybox Men's box. It has amazing value! For $40 we got $97.55 worth of product! Choy will probably use all of these items, when time comes to, so I'm very thrilled. He was also pretty excited to receive these products. 

What do you think about the Men's Glossybox?

Comments