MySubscriptionAddiction Swaps!

Gooood afternoon. 
I just wanted to share a couple of items I received through swapping with MySubscriptionAddiction's swap site. If you aren't familiar with it, the main goal is to post up items you received from subscription boxes. You can select items you want from other people and they'll select from your collection. You can agree to make the swap, or cancel it if you don't find anything appealing. Each pays for shipping out items, tracking is recommended but some don't include tracking. After everyone has received their items, you rate each other and leave a few comments about your experience. (:
It's a great way to get rid of items you no longer want and try out other items you would have preferred. 

These two babies are the highlight of my swapping career (lol). I received Le Metier de Beaute's Pretty in Punk kaleidoscope (traded my Nicka K polish and Avene thermal spray) and Stila's Deluxe palette (traded for a scarf from Wantable). The swaps went very smoothly the items are in such great condition. 
I have more swaps on the way and I'll update you all on items I received!
What have you received so far?

Comments