Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation Review

Hello ladies and gents! Today is a reading day (meaning it's a study day for us summer school students), and I decided to put on some make-up. It's been weeks since the last time I've applied any type of foundation or BB cream. In other words I haven't had a full face of make-up in awhile. It's nice to give your skin some rest. I decided to try out Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation.
I received it in my Birchbox and was given the shade Ivory. Luckily I didn't tan at all during my beach trip and this shade worked perfectly for me. Honestly.


I love the pump feature this product provides. The sample size is .17 US fl. oz., which will last me quite a long time. In applying this product, I always tend to use my fingers to spread it. I feel like too much of the product gets stuck in sponges or brushes so I just leave it to my fingers. The Oxygen Wow Foundation doesn't spread as easily as I thought it would. I found myself using a tad bit more than if I used my regular foundation (Lancome 24 Hr Foundation). As far as coverage goes, I would say it's moderate. It's more than likely build-able, but I tend to use just one application, through habit. It's not at all oily and it doesn't stick to my dry patches on my face. I seriously get dry patches here and there but they went unnoticed. You can see some of my blemishes in my photos, but I also didn't apply any concealer anywhere. 

Yes; I took these photos in the bathroom. Best place with natural lighting!

Have you tried this product? What was your experience?
If you like what you see in this product and want similar ones at a discount price, join Birchbox here! (:

Comments