Total Beauty Box -- Revlon Edition Review



So I ordered the Revlon Edition Collection from Total Beauty Box.This gem was only $15. I was drawn to this box especially because I've been a lipstick addict lately, and this included two! Ha ha. I have never really purchased or tried Revlon's eye shadows before. I feel like I used other brands when I first started using make-up, even then I was always using my mother's make-up. As shown, the palette is 585 Sea Mist. The pink lipstick is in Pink Lemonade and the hot pink one is Sorbet.
I applied the palette as instructed on the back of it, mostly because I did want to use all the colors in one go and see how it would turn out looking with their recommended application. To my dismay the colors came out more grey. They weren't very highly pigmented. The blue, especially, was not satisfactory.

 
In this photo I'm wearing the palette colors with Pink Lemonade, which I also found didn't work for me. Pink Lemonade was very similar to my own lip color and just evened it out for me. But keep in mind that this shade may work for you. 

This is Sorbet. I love this lip butter! I do have to reapply sometimes but the color is just gorgeous. I would definitely wear this on a night out with the girls or something. There's so much edge to this and the color and pigment completely makes up for the need to reapply.

Have you tried this collection?

Comments