MAC Cremesheen Lipsticks in Saigon Summer and Coral Bliss

I went on a lipstick haul on MAC's website. There were so many lipsticks to choose from and most of the ones I wanted were sold out. It was slightly devastating but I knew that I should be weary and not get carried away. So this was kind of a good thing. Ha ha. In the end I purchased Saigon Summer and Coral Bliss. I was very satisfied with both of these purchases. They have this sweet scent of vanilla and they come on so nicely. They stay on mostly all day, even through food and drinks. The only time I reapplied was to heighten the colors. 

To the left is Saigon Summer. It's a nice orange, slightly peachy. It's nice and sheer (but definitely there!) and goes with so many possible outfits. At first I was skeptical about orange. I wasn't sure if it would look good on me, and now it's one of my favorites! A definite must-have!
On the right is Coral Bliss. You can't really tell how it looks, I feel like it's probably because of the lighting and such. Lately when I think of coral I think of pinkish orange, but this one is more of a pink coral. Reminds me of Barbie pink but more sheen. It's currently one of my favorite pink lippies! Definitely give it a try, you just might love it.

Comments