ipsy July Glam Bag!

 I received my first ipsy Glam Bag in the mail a few weeks ago! I wasn't sure what to expect, and I loved the results. I have yet to try the sunscreen or the nail polish, but I did a quickie with the sample palette and pouty pop crayon.
The bh cosmetics palette didn't really have any colors I would particularly use, mostly because I already have those colors. They came on very well and stayed on. The purple was nice and pigmented, I would say a medium pigment. It's nice for a smoky effect. The Pop Beauty pouty pop crayon came on nice and pink. The color is Coral Crush. It came on nice and smooth and stayed on. Quite a lovely color. 
I used the healthysexyhair beach spray as a volumizer. It has a nice smell to it, not too strong, and it works well. Definitely worth the sample.

Like what you see? Join here!

Comments