Wilmington & Wrightsville Beach!

So I went to the beach with my boyfriend. We haven't seen each other in over a month (yes; we're saps). Luckily he had the weekend off of work and I skipped a day of class (they were watching a movie that won't come up on my final, I promise). We set out on our mini vacation! I didn't take many pictures, I suppose I was too excited by everything but here's what I have:

On the way there! Doesn't he look cool in his shades? Got them for him from Aldo. (:


Breakfast the next morning @ Sweet & Savoury. Lovely place. Definitely recommend. Their Wrightsville Beach Toast = Spot on.
 

That evening. We tried going to the beach in the afternoon but spent an hour looking for parking with no luck. Sunset it was!
The next morning! This was around 6:15 in the morning. We decided to get up for sunrise.
A little later. It was a beautiful view.

After a nap, some laundry, and check out we headed out for lunch at Bluewater Grill. Had bacon wrapped scallops (delish), New England Clam Chowder (not pictured), Caribbean chicken with mango salsa over barbeque sauce, and Sauteed salmon. Yumm!



Comments