New nail polish!

Good Midnight everyone! I didn't get a chance to share on here when I bought my new nail polish but I'm definitely sharing when I'm using it. (:
I got this gem on sale for about 13$. It's called Mermaid's Dream. Doesn't it also remind you of a mermaid? It's so beautiful! And here's how I utilised it:

I used the cosmetic wedges to apply these. Just swipe it on there to about the width of your finger nail and press it onto your nails. Let me tell you, this polish came on in one swipe. Of course I had to fix it up a bit in the little nooks and crannies that the wedge couldn't get into, but it was so highly pigmented. 98% of the glitter and polish made it onto my nails with the first press. Lovely lovely. So lovely. I love it.

Have you purchased this polish or a similar one? Share with me. (:

Comments