Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Review

 I purchased this box from Hautelook for about $10 (still avail on Urban Decay's website for the same price). This box is adorable. So much glitter and lush. The colors are very well pigmented and I love Peace. It's my favorite shade. I tend to really like blues, as they remind me of mermaids. Ha ha.
As you can see here, I applied all the shadows on my hand for reference. They all come on quite strong. Very lovely colors. 

 And here is my application. I used Shag, Peace, Underground, and Zero. Even from a fair distance you can tell what colors they are. The blue is much better than my previous experience with Revlon's Sea Mist palette. Especially now that this palette is on sale, you get more than you bargain for and it's only a few dollars more than Revlon's palette. The shadow stayed on all day (thanks to the primer this came with), and even without the primer I'm sure it would have. Definitely a winner.

Comments