LORAC Cream Lipstick in Soul Sista

I received LORAC's Creme Lipstick in Soul Sista. I purchased it because I thought it would be a nice nude for me, as all the nudes I've purchased were way too light for my skin tone. I got it for less than $10 (and it's still on sale for $9.50!). Luckily I didn't spend too much on it because I didn't like it at all. It was too dark for me and reminded me of the 80s and 90s. Dark lip liner and lipsticks. My aunt even said she used to buy these shades when she was in high school (before I was born). 
Luckily one of my friends and I swapped lipsticks and it worked out perfectly for her. Although the shade didn't work for me, the creaminess of the lipstick was wonderful. Didn't dry out my lips or anything. Definitely take a look at their other shades!


Comments