Pacifica BB Cream Review


So lately I've had the most terrible skin. And I really mean it when I say that. I got this new firming cream from my aunt and I've been using it on the areas I want to firm, like my buttocks and such. I was skeptical on using it on my face so I tried it only on my cheeks and now my face is so terribly textured. If you don't believe me then take a look:

Regardless I decided to go ahead and do this review, even a bit better since my face isn't in the best of shape. So judging from the pictures, you can tell that this BB cream is a bit oily, but really it's just REALLY shimmery. It spreads decently and the coverage is OKAY. I found myself using two applications to get it to how I like it, something I've never had to do before. Unfortunately I don't know if it's because of the cream (which I've stopped using), but the BB cream would roll up and I would have to pick it off my face... Which is really annoying. I also find streaks that I have to blend again. 

 I don't think I would buy this product. Luckily it was sample from a gift package I bought from Total Beauty. I definitely wouldn't buy the full size. 

Have any of you tried this product? Share your experience with all of us! (:

Comments