Skin79 Super BB Cream Review

 So my sister sent me a ton of BB Creams! She ordered these babies from South Korea and gave them a try and let me sample them as well. She made sure to send me a note saying that they aren't oil free and coverage is build-able. Keep this in mind ladies and gents. I decided to start off with the basic/original BB cream. The orange packet is an improved version of the pink packet and the other beige packet is snail enrichment of some sort.



















The BB Cream spreads very easily. I used about a fourth to a third of one sample for one application. At first it comes on a little grey and bright. These have SPF 25. Just give it a little time for it to adjust to your skin tone. Since it isn't oil-free, I used a blotting sheet to get a bit of the shininess out. This product has really nice coverage, even for one application. It felt light and every day wearable.

Comments