August Wantable Intimates

 I caved in recently and ordered a Wantable Initimates box and it finally came in! Yayy! This will be a quick review. There are only 4 items in the box (2 make a set).
Q-T Intimates Sleep Bra in Black, $28.00
Pucker Up! Cotton Fusion Hipster, $12.00

The panty has a small black stain on it so I'll be contacting Wantable about that. I think I'll keep the sleep bra but I'm unsure about the panty... It's supposed to be seamless.
Sutton Industries Sleep Set, $28.00

I don't like this sleep set. I don't like the pattern or the fit. It's a bit too grown up for my taste. Ha ha. This will be sold/returned. 

This box was kind of a bust for me. The value comes out to $68, which is great, but I don't like 3/4 of the items. I'm going to try next month and see how things go.

Comments