Eylure Exaggerate No. 156

Eylure Exaggerate No. 156, $4.99 via Target
 For the last... Who knows how long, I've had a lash obsession. You know you have a lash obsession when you go through these stages:
1. Mascara hording 
2. You buy more mascara
3. You really, really care about what lash curler you use
4. You quit hording, then you start using false lashes
5. You still have a ton of mascara you haven't used yet...
Aside from that, I've been intrigued by the Eylure brand. At first I was like, "meh. They don't seem special" but I think that's because all I ever saw were the big, dramatic Katy Perry ones. After bustling around I came across quite a few really gorgeous pairs, among them No. 156.
 No. 156 is a set of really natural-looking lashes. I bought it solely because it reminded me of House of Lashes' Heartbreaker lashes, with a few adjustments. The way these are designed are kind of fool-proof. It's very dense near the base and can imitate eyeliner since it's so thick. With these, you can have a lazy day, put these on, and you look good to go. 
I was also really interested to see the packaging. They help guide you on your lash application journey, and believe me, it takes awhile. Eylure is also so generous as to let us know how it looks on the eyes! It lets me know they take the time to display their products to customers (the model and lighting varies depending on the style of lashes, therefore, I know they just don't paste a pair on one picture).
This is such a flattering pair of lashes. I love the way they look and they fit very well, even on my I-always-seem-to-have-to-snip-lashes kind of eyes. Even when you put it on a bit too close to your tearducts, it bends very well and doesn't irritate your eyes. Lately, I've been favoring this pair and it's given me such a great impression on Eylure lashes. 
What do you think?

Comments