Stripping off with DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 1fl oz at $5.00
 Cleansing oils are products made in heaven. They strip you of your makeup while cleansing and hydrating your skin, all in one. I've been fortunate and I've been able to try quite a few. Amongst the cleansing oils I've sampled is the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, inspired by olive oil and made in Japan.
 This 1oz baby reminded me of olive oil the moment I used it. With the aroma and the color it definitely checked in. Infused with vitamin E and rosemary oil, the formula is gentle enough for sensitive skin while providing a thorough cleanse. 
The bottle has a small hole to help dispense the product without accidentally pouring everything out. Luckily the larger bottles have pumps. This 1fl oz bottle makes it easy for travel, which made it my choice of product when I traveled this summer. 
All you do is squeeze the bottle a bit and apply the oil to a DRY face. After massaging your face for a bit and getting all that makeup off, you can rinse with warm water. The oil turns milky and leaves you squeaky clean. I always cleanse my face with oil twice, then with a regular cleanser. This cleansing oil does a great job. The smell isn't bad, so long as you're okay with the scent of olive oil. I've only had some instances where not all my makeup came off (mascara from lower lashes), but that was easily fixed. It tends to do a good job and I know this because my cotton balls from toning my face tend to come out clean. I really like this product and it's fairly inexpensive ($14.00 for 2.3fl oz), but I'm not quite satisfied. I still feel like my all time favorite is Julep's Bare Face Cleansing Oil. But! Bottom line, I would repurchase this cleansing oil.
What do you think?

Comments