Fun in the Sun with L'Oreal Dry Oil Sunscreen

L'Oreal Invisible Protect Dry Oil Spray with SPF 50+, 5.0fl oz for $5.58 on sale at Target
Some of the worst things are summertime blues after leaving the beach AND having scaly skin from the scorching sun. As you all know I took a recent trip to California and my number one concern was sun protection. Instead of dishing out $26 for the Supergoop! sunscreen oil, I went to the nearest Target and grabbed the L'Oreal Invisible Protect Dry Oil Spray. I didn't get to bring it back home with me (TSA requirements), but I certainly loved it enough to repurchase it once I got back to North Carolina.
The dry oil protected me through hours of being out in the sun while at Lego Land. I reapplied every two or so hours, and a bit extra while I was at the pool. It has a handy spray dispenser and the smell isn't too bad. One thing is that the "dry" oil isn't that dry, but it wasn't something that bothered me when I got it on my hands. It doesn't feel greasy or anything of that sort. I did get some oil stains on some of my clothing items, but thankfully it washes out just fine. It takes a little while for it to settle in but I didn't think too much of it. What really mattered to me was its effectiveness, in which it passed successfully. The dry oil spray worked well in hot, dry weather and hot, humid conditions. Would I repurchase this? Well, you already know the answer. This may just become a summer staple.

Comments