MemeBox LuckyBox #9

 MemeBox LuckyBoxes are a compilation of some of the hit products from their previous boxes. LuckyBox #9 cost $23.00 + $6.99 s/h fees.

 Y.E.T Don't Worry Mask Sheet Detective Mask for Pores, 1 sheet for $1.00
awesome Aqua Whip Hug Foam Cleanser packet (x2), 2g (1g ea) for $0.36
awesome Aqua Power Gel Cream (x2), 2g (1g ea) for $1.36
Bocians Cycle Repair Whitening Spot, FULL SIZE AT $24.00

I have a ton of mask sheets that I haven't used yet! This will go towards my collection. :D I'm not a fan of foil packets because I have so many, but perhaps I'll give these a try soon. The Bocians is a whitening spot treatment AND it's used to treat wrinkles and fine lines. I may end up giving this a try. It contains fermented extracts, which are supposed to be really good for you (miso is fermented, kimchi is fermented... those are all good-for-you foods).
 The Skin House Pore Control Powder Serum, FULL SIZE at $28.00
Recipe By Nature Spray Essence Water, FULL SIZE at $35.00

I recently began having more acne and an oilier T-zone so I may end up giving this pore control powder a try. It's supposed to give you a smooth and matte skin texture. Fall/Winter is typically all about matte makeup so I'm definitely going to give it a try. Essences are always so expensive so I'm happy to have received this. I've been meaning to incorporate an essence into my skincare regime. Let's hope it's a hit! (:
 i belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser, FULL SIZE at $24.00

First of all... I love the packaging soo much. It feels so fancy and beachy. The cork detailing was the main reason why I had to show you another photo of it. I'm probably going to keep this container after using all of the product. Lol. This cleansing powder contains macademia and olive oils to help keep your skin hydrated after using it. I'm definitely going to give it a try. I've used dermalogica and I enjoyed their powder cleanser. 

I'm so happy with all the products I received in this box. They're all things I will use soon and maybe even fall in love with. Lol.  The whitening spot treatment is a bit iffy, but it wouldn't hurt to at least try it. The total value of this box comes out to $113.72! I think MemeBox is becoming a favorite. I always get a really good value out of their boxes and I haven't been entirely disappointed just yet. I have two boxes coming in September so keep an eye out next month! (: What do you think?

Comments