Skin Inc. Custom-Blend Brightening Serum

Skin Inc. Custom-Blend Brightening Serum, 0.34oz for $45.00
Made in Japan, Skin Inc. provides the most pure and innovative products for each individual. From ready-to-buy products to customizing your own serums, the company has it all. I was fortunate enough to get a full size product from Skin Inc. through Glossybox and have the chance to finally review it. This serum in particular tackles the desire to have bright skin. 
The brightening serum is comprised of Vitamin A, hyaluronic acid, and chorella. The ingredients are skin goodness and you'll be thankful for the lack of parabens present in all of their products.
The directions instruct you to use 2-3 drops per use, twice daily. There's a flaw with this, using 2 drops twice daily makes you realize how little product you have. I used up the whole bottle within a week. The serum goes on like water. It's so light and once you apply it on your face it sinks into your skin. The beads dissipate and kind of melts with the product. The first thing I noticed was that this serum is so hydrating. So hydrating. There were a few occasions where I completely forgot to moisturize my face, only to realize an hour later that I forgot a step in my skincare regime. As far as brightening goes, I can't say I noticed a difference. The serum feels luxurious but for the time frame... I don't think I would purchase it. I can't justify $45 for one week's worth of product. Regardless, it was definitely amazing to have a chance at using the product. 

Comments