Skoshbox One Year Anniversary Premium Box

 Skoshbox is celebrating their one year anniversary as a Japanese snacks and sweets subscription box. They charge $12/month and you get free shipping! I know they tend to send chocolate during colder seasons so that way it won't melt in transit. This premium box cost $25 with free shipping. (:
 Skoshbox provides an in-depth product card. It tells you the ingredients. This box is more about discovery so they don't really tell you the prices.
 Watapachi Cotton Candy Grape Flavored Cotton Candy with Pop Rocks
Kirby Mix It Up Bubblegum (Orange, apple, soda, and yogurt flavors)
Thomas Ramune Soft Soda Tablet Candy

I love the packaging of Japanese products. They're always so colorful! I'm not a fan of grape-flavored items but I like the idea of cotton candy and pop rocks together. I'm curious about the soft soda tablet candies. I'm guessing you eat it like candy but I was wondering if you can put it in water and let the flavors disperse... xD
 Meito Pukupuku Tai Wafer Shell with Choco Filling
Coris Whistling Candy in Strawberry Ramune
Anpanman Biscuits Baked Wheat Cookies

So... I love taiyaki! I've had original red bean flavors before with ice cream inside instead of custard filling. I'm excited to try this out, especially when I'm having a chocolate craving. A lot of candies seem to be collab with Ramune (Japanese soda brand) so I'm excited to try these out. It even comes with a bonus toy!
S'Corn Puff Snack Japanese BBQ Crispy Corn Snack
Tongari Corn Chips Salted Corn Chip Snack

Both of these snacks are the closest to American snacks. The S'Corn snack is really yummy. The BBQ flavor isn't like American BBQ, if you've eaten unagi (eel) at sushi restaurants, the flavor is the same as that. 

Overall, I'm so very happy with this box. There's a good mix of new products to try out. I probably won't subscribe to their monthly box, mostly because I already buy way too much food and snacks. Ha ha. What do you think?

Comments