Cattiva Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude

Cattiva Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude, $20.00
The Cattiva Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude is my Kylie Jenner lip shade. I've finally found it! The lip liner was received from the June Blush Mystery Box and I totally lucked out by getting the color Nude. 
The liner glides on smoothly. At first you have to work it a bit and get it warmed up, but once it goes on, it stays on. The lip liner is truly waterproof and lasted me, literally, all day. Most lip products claim to be long-lasting and have a 24HR wear, but this truly lives it up. The product didn't feel too drying, not that I noticed, but pairing it with a moisturizing balm or gloss would work great. 
If you're fair or porcelain, I would not recommend this color for you. Even for me the color is a bit darker than my natural lip, hence why it's my Kylie lip color. But if you take interest in their other lip liner shades, I completely recommend it. I'll definitely be buying more Cattiva waterproof lip liners.

Comments