Brow Tutorial

Hey everyone!
So I decided to do a brow tutorial. I receive compliments on my eyebrows and it makes me so happy. The reason being is that I have thick brow strands and I can't complete that gradient brow effect that everyone seems to be able to do so effortlessly. It makes me feel a bit out of place, but I do what I must and it seems to work well for me. 
What you'll need:
  • Brow Brush (I use Sephora Professional Brow Brush #10)
  • Concealor
  • Concealor Brush
  • Brow Powder (Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

 Step One: Line your brows with concealor. This will act as a guide for your brows. It doesn't have to be perfect, as you will be blending it later.
Step Two: Line the lower part of your brow with the darker powder. Extend it all the way to the end of your brows. 
Step Three: Line the top of your brows with the same color powder. Wipe any excess at the tail/end of your brows, or around the arch area.
Step Four: Use the lighter powder and fill it in. I try not to fill in too much at the top to give it a more natural effect. 
Step Five: Use your concealor brush to blend the bottom portion of the concealor. Adjust the shape of your brows accordingly. 
Step Six: Blend the to part of the concealor. Adjust the top shape to your liking. 
Lastly, wipe off excess product from the spooley and coat your brows with the clear brow gel. Let it dry and viola! You're done.

Comments