November Birchbox!

Hello everyone! 
Today I received my November Birchbox. Yayyyy~ I was so excited to receive it. Let's take a look inside.
Included is:
  • BeeKind Body Lotion, 30ml for $1.87
  • Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil, FULL SIZE for $18
  • Color Club Nail Polish in Dark'n Stormy, 7ml/0.25floz for $4
  • Paula's Choice Resist BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections, 0.03floz/0.83ml for $10 (Currently on sale on their website for $5)
  • Chuao Chocolate in Honeycomb, 0.39oz/11g for $0.83, or if you get the 8 pack one would be $1.25
All in all, the value of this box comes to$29.50. I already ate the chuao and it was DELICIOUS. I'm so glad I received that because I've been eying those forever. I will definitely purchase them whenever I get more Birchbox points. I'm not too thrilled with the nail color so I will probably gift that. I also received the Chella highlighter pencil from a different subscription box, so I will be gifting that. But I am definitely excited to use the body lotion and the Paula's Choice treatment. 

What did you receive?


Comments