November Glossybox Review! +New bling

Hi everyone! I received lots of packages today (so much thrill!). I received my new necklace--I'm getting into jewelry--my boyfriend's jacket so he can stay nice and warm, my FancyPants Food box, and my Glossybox! How exciting!
Included in my November Glossybox:
  • Emite Micronized Eyeshadow in Damson Black, FULL SIZE $27.00
  • Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner&Shadow, FULL SIZE $17.00
  • Mastey Color Protection Color Protecting Leave-in Oil Treament, FULL SIZE $25.00
  • Nicka K NY Professional Angled Shadow Brush, FULL SIZE $5.00
  • The Aloe Source Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish, 1oz $4.50
 We received lots of full-sized products in this November Glossybox, which is always thrilling! The full-sized brush was a given. :P The Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 I received is a deep green. It's gorgeous with a hint of shimmer (not very noticeable until you blend it), which is lovely as a liner and shadow. The Emite Shadow is highly pigmented with about as much shimmer in it as the Jelly Pong Pong, which gives it a more matte look. I already tested it out with the Nicka K brush, which I might add, is a very soft brush.
Here's the look:

I tested both, the Emite and JPP, out on my hand and washed with regular anti-bacterial soap and warm water and they washed right off. I find this to be a plus, mostly because I hate having raccoon eyes when all I want is to have no more make-up left on my face. I'll have to test these products in humid weather, perhaps I'll go to the gym with these products on (at different times, of course). 
I'm super excited to use the Mastey and the Aloe Source products. I'll let you all know how it goes. (:

Overall, I was very pleased with this Glossybox. I loved last month's, and after receiving so many full sized products, I love this month's as well. The total value of this box comes up to $78.50. We can round that up to $79. :P

What did you receive in your Glossybox?


Now for the bling:

Comments