Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré

Hey everyone! Today I received Embryolisse's Lait-Crème Concentré. I ordered this from Birchbox using my points and ended up paying for nothing but half the shipping. I paid $3 and got two day shipping. It would have been $1, but why not pay $2 extra since you're barely spending anyways, right? Ha ha. 
First off, the packaging is nice. The tube feels really nice and sturdy and has a fold over at the top. I'm assuming this is to help squeeze out some of the product whenever it's running low, for optimal quantity. It has an embedded foil cover. I had trouble putting the cap back on, which caused me to believe it wasn't made very ergonomically. But now it's fine. (: The cap also has a puncture piece to open the foil cover (clever, clever). It also smells very nice. It's not too strong of a scent and seems bearable for application.
Before I bought this, I read reviews and Birchbox's blog on good primers. This cream acts as a facial primer and moisturizer. Now, in the product name it's described as a Miracle Cream and I feel like some people took that the wrong way. I don't see it as having anti-aging properties or anything too significant. It is, though, a multi-purpose cream: as a cleanser, make-up remover, mask, or just a regular moisturizer. I didn't purchase this with the intent that it would correct everything possible on my face. Since the dry season is approaching, I just want to use this as a moisturizer and primer before my make-up routine. 
I have yet to use this, but will definitely update on here after a few uses. 

Have you purchased this? What was your experience? (:


Comments