Net-A-Porter + Glossybox Limited Edition Box

Hey everyone! I'm so excited, as I recieved my Net-A-Porter and Glossybox Limited Ed. box! Yayyyy! Here are a few pictures.

Here are the products:

  • Joya Ames Soeurs Roll-On Parfum, 0.5ml at $1.40
  • Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Duo in #206, FULL SIZE $42.00
  •  RGB Cuticle Oil, FULL SIZE .40 fl oz at $20.00
  • Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo, 50ml at $6.00
  • Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray, 1.76oz/50ml at $9.00
  • Natura Bisse Diamond White SPF 50 PA+++ Oil Free, 0.3oz at $30.00
  • Ellis Faas Mascara, FULL SIZE at $34.00
  • Philip B Oud Royal Gravity-Defying Gel, 0.5floz/15ml at $2.40

**Not all prices are accurate. They are approximated based upon the full size price and amount.

So my first impression when unpacking was that it was super pretty. I always love the ribbons that Glossybox includes with the boxes and the Net-A-Porter ribbon was beautiful. I loved the stitch detail. I knew this was going to be a quality product when I saw that the invoice and return label were secure with a paperclip. I mean, honestly, most retailers won't secure your papers with a paperclip. It's the small details that catch customers. I was also impressed with the amount of full sized products included. We received three full sized products, and even then, the deluxe sized products had amazing value. The Kevyn Aucoin Duo was very luxurious. It has a velvet cover that encases the shadow duo. It makes it seem very high-end, like Dior. I had a Dior 5-shadow compact back in High School, but someone stole it (sadface). The product I was least impressed by would be the Joya. The letters were all scratched off and it made it seem kind of... Forgotten. Whatever is on there is not legible.

The verdict: I paid $40 and received $145 worth of products. I think that's pretty freakin amazing. The only thing I probably won't use is the dry shampoo, but Christmas is coming up and that would make a great stocking-stuffer or dirty Santa gift. (:
What do you think of this box?


 Interested in buying? Click here.

Comments