Fabulous Day.

Today has been quite the day. I got a full night's rest and I decided to get pretty. I gave in and ordered Glossybox's Net-A-Porter box around noon, only to have it ship out by 4pm. BOOYAH. Also, I received one of my exam grades and I got a 91 (A-), SCORREEEEE! And then I got my Sephora package, which includes my Holiday collection bag. 
(:
 I finally gave in and bought Anastasia's Brow Duo. Along with that I bought a brush cleaner. I got the Holiday bag, Festive Cherry which includes (photos are not in order):
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat
  • Ren Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging
  • Lancome Tresor Eau de Parfum
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
  • Ojon Color Sustain PRO Fade-Fighter Weekly Conditioning Treatment
  • Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Celebutard
  • Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting

 Today's outfit, make-up, and choice of fragrance:

And Choy let me take photos with him, even though he was playing League. :3

And that was that. (:

Comments