First FancyPantsFood Subscription!

Hey everyone!
I received my first FancyPantsFood subscription today and I was super excited! Here's what came inside:
  • Lord Nut Levington Peanuts in Cheddar Jalepeno and Spicy Bloody Mary,
  • Snapz Crunch Zucchini
  • Kelapo Coconut Oil
  • Oats Granola in Vanilla Almond
  • Hint Mint Classic Green Tea
  • JJ's Sweets Cocomels
 I already sampled the cocomels, peanuts, and zucchini crunch and they were all interesting to taste. The cocomels definitely had a coconut flavour to them. The peanuts were interesting to taste. They weren't my favorite but definitely more tasty than regular peanuts. The zucchini crunch was a bit disappointing, as they weren't at all crunchy. I was very excited to have received the Hint Mints. I've been introduced to them previously because they were doing a collaboration with Audrey Kawasaki (I looooove her work). I'm also a big green tea drinker, so I'm excited to try them after dinner. 
The value of this box came to about $8, which is very disappointing. I got this box for free, through a code (which I can't remember), but that's also saddening for those who DID pay for the box. 

What did you get from FancyPants?

Comments