December Glossybox!

Happy Christmas everyone!!!
I just got back home from visiting my dad and my dad's side of the family and was able to open up my December Glossybox. Unfortunately, I messed up again and checked my surveys (the BeautyAddicts survey from the Holiday box won't go away~) so I knew what I was getting already. I should really stop looking at them, but they're all popping up earlier than usual! Ha ha. Anyway, here's a look inside:
I received:
  • Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient Facial Mask, 1fl oz/30ml $14.40
  • Ardency Inn PUNKER World's Baddest Eyeliner, FULL SIZE .085 oz $19.00
  • Nails Inc Victoria Polish, FULL SIZE $9.50
  • NAOBAY Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer, 1fl oz/30m $25.90
  • Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower, 5fl oz $2.25
 I was pretty disappointed to receive, yet another, Michael Todd Pumpkin mask. I have THREE, one of which I use. To aid in this issue, I gave one of the samples to my Aunt. Now I just have one extra, but I have so many facial masks now that I need to get rid of that. 
I'm in love with the Nails Inc color. The deep red is so beautiful and perfect for me. The liquid liner only adds to the bold. I tested it out on my hand and the color is really nice and black. The only issue is that I was able to wash it off with water, which makes me question the longevity of the product when worn. 
I showered with the Anatomicals and it smells so beautifully of roses. The sample size is actually pretty large! The original product is just twice the size, so I feel like this sample was well worth it. I'm very excited to try the Naobay, after I finish using my philosophy Hope in a Jar Night cream. (: 

Overall, the value of this box comes to $71.05! That's an amazing value. The only problem is that I've received way too many pumpkin masks. Other than that, I'm very happy with the products. 
What did you get?

Comments