Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream & YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Review

Good evening lovelies,
I decided to do a small review on Missha M's Perfect Cover BB Cream. This gets really great reviews on their website and on Amazon. Luckily my mom purchased one and they gave her a free full sized product as well! The one I'll be reviewing is in No. 13, Bright Beige. This BB Cream also has SPF 42 PA+++. I'm not sure what the PA+++ means, exactly, if anyone can clarify.
 My initial impression of the product is that it has a handy pump feature. It's really nice and bright and has a modern feel to it.

Here's how the formula looks like. I forgot to take a picture of it so you can see some smears from what I did use. It's a nice and thick formula and it has really nice coverage. Here's a before and after:

As you can see, my complexion is more even but also a lot lighter. The color looks really light on my skin at first until it settles in. I've read reviews where people say that it's best not to use this if you have dry skin, but I didn't have any problems with drying out or anything of that sort. I really like this BB Cream, so I'm kind of jumping on the bandwagon. I read reviews after using the product to try and prevent any placebo or bias. 

I also received a sampler of YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch. So far I've only used No. 1, which is a pinkish concealor. I was a bit afraid to use it but it actually worked out really well on my skin. I have yellow undertones and the pink seemed to work fine. 
 I applied it to areas I wanted to highlight or fix: Forehead, nose bridge, under eye and cheekbones, upper lip, sides of lip, and chin. I used a kabuki brush to blend it out. I noticed a brighter face. Compared to the photo before (with just the BB cream), my undereye looks less dark. Overall, I like this product. I have two other shades to try out so I'll keep you all posted! (:


Comments