Shimmery Nudie and Pink lippies!

Hello lovelies,
I decided to also do a swatch on some of my shimmery nudes and pinks. I recently received NYX Cosmetics' Lipstick in Iced Honey and my Kevyn Aucoin Rouge Hommage lipstick in Dreamin' also came in. Both of these are really nude and shimmery shades. I wanted to compare them to my Maybelline lipstick in Luminous Lilac, which is more of a nude-pink color. 

 Here are the lipsticks. As you can see, they all look very similar in color from the tube.

Here are the swatches in order from the tube photos. The NYX is a lot more nude and a bit lighter than my skin tone. The Maybelline is definitely really pink and shimmery. Compared to those two, the Kevyn Aucoin is a lot more sheer and nude. It adds a hint of color and a subtle shimmer. It doesn't reflect nearly as much light as the NYX does.

Comments