Product Reviews for TotalBeauty

I decided to do a general product review for the Total Beauty Holiday collection products I have been able to try out. Please refer to the actual post, here, for the items.

Dremu Oil
This item has really nice packaging. It has a drip application. I use three drops on my face and spread it. It doesn't smell really good... But it also doesn't smell really bad. Though, it's not something I would want to smell like. Ha ha. Regardless of the smell, it works amazingly. I have extremely dry skin that tends to be sensitive but this works really well. This oil keeps my skin very well hydrated and I don't need to apply more lotion afterwards. 

Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask
I noted that I have this product already, but I'm not sure if I've ever done a review of it. I have sensitive skin but I decided to give it a shot anyway. Like very many others, I experienced a stinging and tingling sensation after application, but after about a minute it subsides. After the third use, I began breaking out, but that is just the mask doing it's stuff. Overall, it's a very good mask. It definitely smells like pumpkin and some spices. (:

Envie de Neuf Fullerene
I thought that this was one of the coolest products in the box. After rubbing it together and onto your face, it turns into water. Although it's cool, it didn't work well to hydrate my skin and I noticed I had to apply my regular lotion. 

Marula Oil
I've been into oils lately so I was very excited to try this out. This did well to my dry spots, but I feel like it didn't do anything significant to better my skin further. I keep it as a backup in my purse.

Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream
I've been wanting to try this cream for forever. I always look at it when I'm in line at Sephora, and now I have a nice sample size. Since the sample is so small, I decided to keep this as a backup product as well. It has a minty smell and icy-hot feel to it (without the hot). It's ultra-moisturizing. I love this cream. It hydrated my eczema and dry spots on my face. One of my favorites.

Neutrogena Lip Balm
I have to say that I am highly impressed with this lip balm. Most of them don't moisturize my lips for a long time but this one does the job. I like it better than the Chapstick brand one from one of the previous Birchboxes. It's a really good lip balm and worth the $3. I spend $8 on my Body Shop chapstick, but it's definitely well worth it as well. Ha ha.

EVOLVh Shampoo + Conditioner
I really like this haircare set. It smells really good and keeps my hair super nice and soft. Not to mention it's all natural. (:


Comments