Red lippie swatches!

Good evening everyone!
I'm finally getting around to doing some swatches from the Glossybox Holiday box. I also purchased a NARS lipstick in Red Lizard, which is a bit darker than the Jungle Red that I already have. So here are the listed products:
Bodyography lip pencil in Crimson


 And just to show a difference in color, I took the picture with and without flash. NARS Red Lizard on the left and NARS Jungle Red on the right.


Lastly, beautyAddicts lipgloss in Seduce Hollywood.

All of these products are highly pigmented and definitely worth the money. Here are swatches in flash and without flash.

The product order is the same as the intro photos. As you can see, the Red Lizard is definitely darker and the Jungle Red seems to have more yellow undertones. The liner and the gloss are a PERFECT match for the Jungle Red, but it's still doable with the Red Lizard. I was so surprised by how well they matched the shades I already have. 
The only con I found was that my lipsticks are matte and very long-lasting, but with the lipgloss they seemed to have faded and come off after eating and drinking some.

Comments