Sparkle and Shine


Hello lovelies!
I had a lot of fun unwrapping my Birchbox. The packaging box was just so festive and gold! I love the detail. (: It definitely made me excited for the holiday and Christmas. To cope with that, I did my early Christmas unwrapping (of my subscription boxes, of course).



 Secret Agent Beauty Nourishing and Plumping Lip Gloss in Foreign Intelligence Flirt, ~.5ml $9

I had to estimate on the size of this item since there wasn't any information on it, sadly. I've tested it out and it feels really nice and minty, constantly. It's also keeping my lips hydrated!
 Twistband hair tie, $2
S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Polisher, 6ml $8

I love twistbands! I have a very small collection of twistbands and I like that this one is a neutral color.
Lulu Organics Lavendar + Clary Sage Hair Powder, 5g $1.30
Tocca Crema da Mano in Cleopatra, 1fl oz $5

I don't use hair powders, so I will probably use this as a stocking stuffer for someone. But I love the Tocca hand cream. It's a mix of grapefruit and cucumber. I love the scents of both. I'm really excited for this product. (:

Overall, this box contains about $25 worth of products. I will use pretty much everything except for the hair powder, but I'm not complaining. I'm excited to see how the skin polisher works. (:

Comments