December Sample Society

Hello sweeties.
I received my Sample Society box back at home and I was super excited to get it in the mail. But I have a confession: I looked at the items on the website. So I knew what I was going to receive. I really only checked to see my tracking information but all the items were already online. 

 I'm really liking these items this month. The only drawback is that these samples are extremely tiny, except for the dermalogica. To show you, I decided to take all the product photos next to my standard size chapstick.
 Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, .45 oz, $9

I opened this upon opening the box and I was super surprised to see it was a powder, until I read the instructions. I used this earlier and it felt really nice. My skin felt nice afterward and it didn't feel too rough on my skin. 
 Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo, .10 oz, $0.80

 I'm, honestly, not a dry shampoo user, so I will probably gift this.
 Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Intensive Retexturizering Moisturizer, .4 fl oz $9.60

I'm very cautious when it comes to night creams because I've had some bad experiences. Philosophy has treated me well, in general, so I will give this moisturizer a shot.
Ipkn Moist and Firm BB Cream SPF 45, .3 oz $8.75

I have lots of BB cream samples that I have not finished, mostly because I'm always using my foundations. I should probably make rounds and use each equally. Ha ha.
Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner, ~.5ml $1.50

I had to estimate the size of this item. I just tested it out and it makes my lashes feel heavy, but I've read so many reviews. I'll have to update on the results and perhaps do a before and after.

Overall, I am very pleased with this box. I'm probably most excited about the lash conditioner. I've always been a mascara junkie and so envious of people with long, thick lashes. The value comes to be about $30, which twice the amount I paid for this box. I was hoping for larger samples but this is a good entry way into new products. I may end up purchasing the lash conditioner. (:

Comments