My Subscription Box Wishlist!

Hey everyone!
So I've been a subscriber to MySubscriptionAddiction for a few months now and I am just in love with so many subscription boxes that I want to subscribe to them all! Really and seriously. To approach this, I will provide my wishlist for each subscription box category: Food, Women, Men, and Make-up.

Food:
Plated @ Plated.com
Plated sends out meals weekly and renews their menu weekly. They provide you with the majority of the ingredients except for pots/pans, things like pepper and salt, and other basics. Their ingredients seem so gourmet and even provide ratings on how difficult the recipe is. Definitely a want for me.

Women: 
Popsugar Must Have @ Musthave.Popsugar.com
I have been eying this subscription for what seems like forever, but the price is just too much for me. I've been eying it because they always seem to have such good items in their boxes, mostly items I wouldn't take the time to buy for myself even if I really want them. They also always have amazing value. The hint of luxury arriving at the door is what excites me. 

Men: 
Five Four Club @ FiveFourClothing.com
I would love to get this for my boyfriend. I love buying him nice clothing and after reading reviews the clothing items seem to be of high quality. This would be perfect, and considering less costly than what I already buy him from time to time. Ha ha. This would be a great addition to my subscription list.

Make-up:
I'm torn between FabFitFun VIP @ vip.fabfitfun.com and Saffron Rouge @ SaffronRouge.com
Both of these are so appealing to me. The items in the boxes are to die for and just plain out a must-have. I would love to subscribe to both of these, given I have the income for it.

What's on your wishlist?


Comments