Em Cosmetics!

Good evening lovelies. 
I finally received my Cyber Monday package from Em Cosmetics. I horded them with e-mails because I was so worried I wasn't going to receive it in time before heading back home from school. I would have hated for my package to get disposed of because I couldn't pick it up. I purchased two matte lipsticks from her line: Nine to Five and Bachelorette. I also got free samples, so I chose her concealor and more lipstick!

 The packaging was damaged but the lipsticks were safe and sound. I was a bit surprised by the color of Bachelorette, as I thought it would be like the color on their website. 

As you can see, they are completely different from the website's photos! I kind of wish they were a bit more accurate, but I've come to like the lipsticks, nonetheless. My first impression when applying it is that it comes on smooth and kind of sheer, but it tends to cling to the dry parts of my lips, even if I did apply chapstick like fifteen minutes ago (in which case it's still moisturized).
 Now for some photos of the eye look I wore with Bachelorette. (:




Overall, it withstood eating a plum and only began wearing off after eating a messy meal. I reapplied twice throughout the day to keep it fresh. It felt drying after wearing it for about four hours, but it's definitely a nice color and I'll continue wearing it.

Comments