NYE Make-Up Pictorial!

Happy New Year's Eve!
Yes, I know it's late but hey, to be fair, some of you aren't getting ready until later tonight. Am I right? Use your day to pamper up and get pretty before applying on make-up. Here's today's makeup look for me:
 Let's let the pictorial begin!

Picture from: http://makeupnoir.wordpress.com/tag/too-faced/
So for this look I used the Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette from their Holiday 2012 collection. I found this photo on Google because I didn't take the time to take a picture of my own. Ha ha. 
 Begin with a clean eye and a piece of tape along your waterline towards the end of your brows.
 Using an Angled All Over shadow brush, apply Teddy Bear slightly above your crease and inward towards your tearduct. I used Nicka K's Angled Shadow Brush.
 Next we'll be applying Cherry Cola to your outer corner and along your crease line. I used Sephora's Small All Over Shadow brush in #23. Make sure to blend harsh lines; for that I used the Nicka K brush.
 Now apply a base or concealor to your eyelid. I made sure to sweep it across to make sure it would blend well with the Cherry Cola shadow.
 Using a Sponge applicator, dab Marshmallow onto your lid. Press firmly. Marshmallow has a lot of fall outs. If any get caught on your lashes, just brush it off with one of your brushes.
 Now grab any of your all-over shadow brushes and apply Honeymoon to your tearduct and swipe it upwards toward Teddy Bear. Bend it well. I used the brush that came with the palette.
 Now remove the tape. Using a clean liner brush, apply Teddy Bear to your lower lash line. I just used a regular drugstore liner brush.
 Using that same liner brush, apply Black Sugar to your lower lash line. Line half of your water line and upperlash line with MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack.
 Now create a winged eye. For this I use two different liquid liners. For the wing I use Ardency Inn Punker Baddest Eyeliner. Carefully create the tip of the wing where your shadow cuts off. Once I get the wing down and fill it in, I connect it to my lash line and use Lancome's Artliner Liquid Liner to create a line on my lid and connect the wing.
Now it's time to apply lashes! For this look I used House of Lashes falsies in Tigress. I use my all-time favorite lash adhesive: Duo in Black. Next I added another coat of mascara to my lower lashes, using Mally Beauty's Volumizing Mascara
 For the lips, I used Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick in Celebutard, topped with NYX Cosmetics' Iced Honey lipstick.

And viola! Your NYE look it complete!
I hope you enjoyed my pictorial. Perhaps when I sum up more courage I'll do a video. Until then, have a lovely New Year! (:

Comments