Ipsy's December Glam Bag

Good evening all!
So I finally got home from school and came back to a pile of packages. Most of the packages were my subscription boxes. I subscribed to ipsy in hopes of getting their November glam bag, because they included Em Cosmetics items, but I missed it. I decided to stay on the subscription list and get the December bag, but I'll be unsubscribing again afterward. 
 NYX Lipstick in Iced Honey,  FULL SIZE $4

I tried this on and it's so shimmery! I don't have very many shimmery ones but I definitely like this one. (: It came on extremely smooth.
 Pop Beauty Palette in Smokin' Hot, $6

I have very many of these colors already. I may just gift this, but I'm curious to see how pigmented the white is, since I don't have a very nice and pigmented white shadow yet.
Ardell Natural Lash in 120, $4

I will probably use this as a back-up. I love my House of Lashes lashes way too much right now. Ha ha.
Nicka K Nail Polish in Taupe, FULL SIZE $5
Be a Bombshell One Stick in Girl Crush, FULL SIZE $16

I was really hoping for the red polish, but I can make do with the taupe, either that or I'll be gifting that. I'm interested in the uses of the One Stick. The color is okay, a bit too pink for me, but I will definitely give it a try.

Overall, the value came up to be to $35, which isn't bad considering I paid $10. I will probably use all of these items, and the ones I don't use I will probably gift. (:

Comments