Gifts and Purchases

It's almost the New Year and I thought I would reveal some gifts I received and items I've purchased since gifting began this year!
 My sweetheart bought me a full size of my favorite perfume: Bvlgari The Vert. He also ordered the freebie bag for me. It contains five fragrance samplers, four moisturizers, one tan lotion, one hair styler, a cream blush sample, a concealor/highlighter duo sampler in three shades, and a glamglow facial mask (which I've been dying to try!). I was so happy to receive this.
 Not only that but he surprised me with these Aldo boots I've been obsessing over for almost a month. He's such a sweetie. <3
 I received some chocolates from my Aunt this year. I really love these Meltyblend chocolates. They melt in your mouth so quickly and they're filled with flavor and happiness. My favorite flavor is milk tea. You should definitely try these out. They can be found at Asian supermarkets or International Markets. (:
 My grandparents gave me some mango gummies and a gift card to Wal-Mart. I'll be utilizing that for groceries when I head back to school. The L'Occitane bag had the eartherapy items in there, given to me by my aunt. I haven't tried out these items yet because I've been obsessing over the cute, cable-knit details of the bag. It's so nice and soft. I'm afraid to get the fabric dirty. ):
 Lo and behold! Another Sephora sample bag! Provided by my lovely sister. She got me the Boscia mask medley and the Fresh Umbrian Clay set (in the next photo). I'm so happy she got me another one, purely so I can see how well the Glamglow works... And all of the other products of course. Ha ha. I received the Japonesque brush set from my Aunt. I've used them and they're so nice and fluffy. They do such a great job at adding shadow and blending shadow.
 I received a Big Buddha bag from my aunt (the same one that gave me the L'Occitane and brush set). It's a large tote bag and I'm really glad she got me one, because I was able to fit all of my gifts in it! Ha ha. I love the gold chain with the white body. It's looks really nice and classic. As stated previously, the Fresh set is from my sister.
 A closer look. These earrings were handmade by my aunt (a different one). She makes jewelry and she used to have a website but took it down. I love the hot pink. (:


And here, my mom ordered some BB cream from a Korean brand, Missha. She ordered when they had a deal and I guess they sent her another BB cream for free. She said it was too light for her and gave it to me. I already sampled this and it works really nicely. It practically has medium to full coverage. The formula is very thick. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to showcase how well it works. 

I went shopping on Boxing Day. I couldn't give up good sales, and guess what? I found them! I got a pair of Michael Kors Tamara Cross Strap pumps for $65.00. They were on sale at Dillard's for 65% off. Talk about a steal! They're absolutely adorable. I love the gold on tan. The only issue with these is that for some reason the right heel won't stand on its own? I wonder if that's a manufacturing issue.. As for the dress, I got it from Charlotte Russe. It's something I was looking at briefly (on a day I wasn't shopping for myself). Lol. I came around to buying it. Looks like this is what I'm wearing for NYE. (:

I didn't stop at this, but I'll let you anticipate some of the beauty purchases I have on the way. Not only that, but some handsome Chinos for my handsome and a new dress. (:

Comments