e.l.f. Small Stippling Brush

e.l.f. Small Stippling Brush, $3.04 via Target
 e.l.f., or eyes lips face, is most notably known for their cheap prices but high performance cosmetics. I've only ever used their eye shadows and kabuki brush, and I'm a big fan. In need of another stippling brush, I ran over to my closest Target and grabbed this brush for $3.04. The unique thing about e.l.f. is that they price their items after tax is added... Either that or no tax was added on this product. I don't even know! Regardless, it was cheap, but did it perform well?
The small stippling brush is great for contouring or adding a touch of color to your cheeks. The first time I used it was to help disperse a NARS matte multiple onto my cheeks and this worked really well. After using it, I went a purchased my own. I love this brush for contouring. The small aspect of it makes for a super bold liquid contour that can easily be toned down. This is especially helpful for the nose area since it's so small. 
So far I haven't experienced any fall out. I did have to trim a few bristles because they were much longer than the rest of the brush, but other than that everything has been fine and dandy. The handle has a nice build and doesn't feel too cheap. It's super easy to clean and was well worth my money.
What do you think?

Comments