SheaMoisture Lip/Cheek Balm in Bo-Kaap Peach

SheaMoisture Lip/Cheek Balm in Bo-Kaap Peach, $4.99 at Target
 I just want to say that Target really breaks my bank account. I just loove their stuff. T_T Anyway, I found out SheaMoisture began their own cosmetic line! It was interesting to take a look at and I was very enticed. I know SheaMoisture has their own hygienic line, filled with shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and more! I knew with their background on lotions and such that their products would be amazing. I had to limit myself to one item because I grabbed so many other products from other lines. This review will be on the cheek portion of the balm. Look out for a review update with the lip portion. :3
 SheaMoisture's cosmetic line focuses on inserts. Their lip/cheek balms are inserts, the shadows are inserts, and they even sell empty palettes at the store (tip: If you already have a Z palette, these stick right on!). I had to resist their eye shadows. They were soo gorgeous. They have a full set of cosmetics, even brushes. Something good to note about SheaMoisture is that their foundation shade range is quite large. Their Sheer Foundation has about 20 different shades. I think the darkest foundation they have is available in a creme formula and the color looks similar to the Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony. 
SheaMoisture is paraben free and is dermatologist tested.
Cheek only**
The formula is very pigmented. I love the feel of it. It's very easy to blend and comes off more like a lip balm than it does a cream blush, which I like. I could never get over how hard it is to blend out some cream blushes and I much prefer this cheek BALM. It gives an all day wear and looks super natural. It dries right in with your skin and reflects off of your foundation. So if you're wearing a matte foundation, the cheek balm will appear more matte, if you have dewy skin, the balm will appear more dewy. It's very adaptable. 
I also like the ease of access. Although I don't have a palette for it at the moment, I like that I don't need a brush for this. Sometimes it's tedious to have to grab a brush, swirl it around, and then, finally, apply it to your cheeks. This is great for on-the-go glamor. I would definitely purchase more, and especially because it's so cheap. It seems like Target is going to suck up my bank account again soon... xD
What do you think?

Comments