July Glossybox!

 I'm feeling pretty lucky this month since I received my Glossybox so soon. It seems to ship out from different locations each time. Ha ha. This time it shipped from GA so it was practically a next-day delivery! After the excitement from the past two months, we're back to the super cute pink boxes. I was actually going to opt out of this month because of travels but I saw the spoiler brands and just had to get my hands on this month's box!
 There seems to be a good mix of facial, hair, body, and lip products this month.
 SkinInc Custom Blend Brightening Serum, FULL SIZE at $45.00
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm, 0.20oz at $6.85

I'm very pleased with the SkinInc product. There were three you could potentially get: anti-aging, soothing, and brightening. I was hoping to get the soothing or brightening! Woohoo! I've also seen this lip balm around so we'll see if it's any good. (:
GlamGlow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 0.5 floz at $20.30
Philip B pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist, 2 fl oz at $11.35
Mitchell and Peach Body Cream, 1.4 fl oz at $14.05

I've used GlamGlow already so this is definitely something I'm going to use. I'm always open to detangling mists and leave-in conditioners. I especially am fond of this because it has a spray. Ha ha. The body cream has a milky scent to it that I really like. We'll have to see how well it works first. :P

I'm very thrilled with this box. There weren't any cosmetics in this box, but like they say, if you have great skin that just means less makeup. The value of this box comes up to $97.55! It's very impressive for a regular box of theirs. Typically they run to a value of $60ish. I'll use everything in this box so it is definitely successful.

Comments